MOF Plays Tag
Yeah, I know. I’m new to this world of receiving blog awards-slash-chain letters-slash-attention getters. I don’t know who initiated the very first one of these but every blog I’ve checked out that has been hit repeats the following phrase somewhere in its title or body text:
TAG, YOU’RE IT!
There, I’ve said it.
Anyway, I received this good deed from Frizz Text and I promised him that I’d pay it forward. So, here are the rules as I understand them:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
Okay, I’ll bite.
- I’ve fantasized about space travel my entire life but I never had the right stuff to be an astronaut.
- I illustrate and write SF in order to explore worlds that not even the most advanced space vehicles can help anyone reach.
- While I’m curious about other worlds, I’m incurably fascinated with the human condition and our place on this planet.
- I use photography to analyze our species.
- I use visual art to include others in my expeditions.
- I can’t play an instrument, and I’m not a great singer but I love music.
- I wouldn’t win any dance competitions but I still take some time to dance.
- I fell in love many years ago.
- I married her many years ago.
- I’m still in love.
- I can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring, God willing.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post, (and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer- if you can).
- Without three things you would be lost? God, my wife and my stubbornness.
- If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be? I’d honestly rather not be famous. I want my art to be more recognized than me. I prefer to be observing the universe without being observed.
- If you only could listen to one song for the next month, what song would that be? “O Fortuna” by Carl Orff.
- Why started you blogging in the first place? The necessity of artistic expression.
- If you could have your own tv channel, what would it be about? Science fiction and fantasy programming.
- What is your favorite season, and why? Summer because it’s really hot.
- Do you like flowers better or trees? Trees.
- If you could own a famous painting (or any other art object), which one would that be?“Manera de Volar” by Francisco de Goya.
- There is only one person like yourself. Name something about you that makes you unique! That’s it!
- Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous? Usually the former, occasionally the latter.
- Would you rather be a movie actor or a (rock) star on the stage? Actor.
Here are my questions for others:
- What’s up with the number 11?
- Has it been within the last 7 days, month, year, decade, longer or never that you’ve visited and art gallery?
- Do you regard art to be not important, of only little importance, of average importance or of considerable importance to you?
- Do you regard art to be not important, of only little importance, of average importance or of considerable importance to others?
- What 5 kinds of visual art do you like the most?
- What 5 kinds of visual art do you like the least?
- What 5 kinds of music do you like the most?
- What 5 kinds of music do you like the least?
- What 5 kinds of films do you like the most?
- What 5 kinds of films do you like the least?
- What is your favourite reading material?
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
In alphabetical order:
- Aaron Outward
- Golden Giraffes Riding Scarlet Flamingos Through The Desert of Forever
- Katie’s Camera Blog
- Michael Banak
- My Blog
- Pure Complex by Kay
- Rifiqi’s photo
- So Very Very
- The Big Book Of Dating
- The Novelty Portal
- Zekar Photography
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
And away we go!