MOF Gets a New VIBA
Well, this award is sort of new. This one actually goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back! Back to January! Thank you Ksenia of Moments for this Very Inspiring Blogger Award (VIBA). I appreciate this recognition from a very sharp photojournalist. Sorry for taking so long to accept it.
To accept it, here’s what I gotta do . . .
- Firstly, link back to the person who nominated MOF.
- Secondly, post the award image on this page.
- Thirdly, tell seven random facts about yourself (MOF).
Yeah right! I speak about myself through my artwork.
- Lastly, nominate fifteen other blogs:
1. Joshi Daniel – I’ve nominated Joshi before but it’s worth it to do it again; absolutely remarkable street portraiture.
3. Lost In Translation – I’ve been following Paula for a very long time. Gorgeous landscape photography.
4. Mad Woman With a Camera
5. Mark Kertesz Photography
6. MiltonJohns Photography – He shoots whatever genuinely impacts him.
7. Ming Wang Photography
8. Mishmash – The work of Mimi Patenaude; it’s about time that I paid respect to this fellow Canadian.
9. Modern Heiroglyphics – A great blog on graffiti and street art.
11. Monochrome one Photoblog
12. My Blog – Abstract portraiture from a Vancouver artist finding her way through the blogosphere.
13. My Blog with Pretty Pictures – Very impressive street photography.
14. Nylon Daze – Patti Kuche is an English photojournalist in New York. Her blog is a must see.
15. Next Picture, Please >>>