B&W Photo Challenge: “People” – TheMOFMan’s 5th Post
Once more into the breech! I fire off the fifth and final shot in my answering the call from Ks3nia of Moments to post black and white photography for five consecutive days.
Not too many have seen this picture before now. I hope that I can eventually do some real good with it.
After the October 20 and 22, 2014 terrorist slayings of Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent and Corporal Nathan Cirillo, this photograph has an extra special meaning to me.
Those men were someone’s children brought into a world that they didn’t create but had to face with the determination to make whatever good of it they could.
Today I nominate Stephen Cosh Street Photography to carry on this non-challenge. I’m not sure if he will but I hope that he does because his work is most impressive.
All of my other nominees have been:
• Otto von Münchow of In Flow; and
• Paulo Cesar Silva of COTTIDIANUS;
• f1.8. and
• André Diogo Pereira of Life in a Photograph
I hope that you take time to click the bold type and check out everyone’s photography blogs.
Stephen, if interested, I challenge you to:
1. Post at least one B&W photograph each day for the next five days, each photo meeting the theme of “People” (duotones, tritones and quadtones are acceptable); and
2. Each day, nominate another blogging photographer for this non-challenge.